MBA for Music Business/Management Graduates of the Berklee College of Music
The Sawyer Business School at Suffolk University offers an Accelerated MBA Program for Music Management graduates of the Berklee College of Music. You can shorten your MBA program by one semester if you qualify — waive nine credits of core courses with your Berklee coursework.
Paying for Graduate School
Full-time, per semester
Cost Per Credit (2019-2020)
For part-time students
Fall Semester: March 15 (priority), then rolling
Spring Semester: October 15 (priority), then rolling
Summer Semester: April 1 (priority), then rolling
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed online application
- $50 application fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Official transcripts for all post-secondary education
- Goal statement (essay)
- One letter of recommendation (Two letters required if candidate has less than 1 year of work experience. Learn more.)
- GMAT/GRE is not required
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic scores (international students only)
Courses & Requirements
Learn more about the classes, requirements, and different options available to complete the program.