Learn how to translate finance into your everyday business situations.
This program is geared toward people who want to build a solid foundation of finance knowledge or enhance their current finance skills. As you gain confidence in your financial decision-making, you’ll increase your company’s efficiency.
- Introduction to financial management and accounting within organizations
- Basic accounting principles
- Financial statements (balance sheets, income statement, statement of cash flows)
- Why do we need financial analyses
- Common-size financial statements
- Ratio analyses
- Financial forecasting
- Pro-forma income statements and balance sheets
- Implications of plans
- Time value of money
- Foreign exchange
- Evaluating long-term projects and capital budgeting
- Valuation of a business enterprise
- Financial markets and instruments (e.g., stocks, bonds, MM instruments)