In addition to the trainings listed below, we can adapt training and workshops to fill your communities specific needs.
Examples of Frequently Conducted Trainings
- Introduction to Restorative Justice Workshops introduce participants to the principles and practices of restorative justice.
- Restorative Thinking and Practices supports groups that are incorporating restorative thinking into new or existing programs.
- Circle Training introduces participants to the principles and practices of restorative circles.
- Summer Institutes in Restorative Approaches is a course for those involved in education, social services, or the criminal justice system. The program features speakers from active programs around the country and experiential exercises to strengthen participants’ understanding and use of restorative practices in their work situations.
- Coaching and Support is available from the Training Institute staff for all participants in the Institute’s various programs.
For more information about either evaluation or training services for your group, please contact us.
Other Restorative Justice Training Programs
- Balanced and Restorative Justice Program, Florida Atlantic University
- Center for Restorative Justice and Peacemaking, University of Minnesota
- Forum on Restorative Community Justice
The Center for Restorative Justice