Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study in Professional Politics
Suffolk's Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study in Professional Politics is ideal for lawyers, accountants, public relations professionals, and others aiming to sharpen their skills in politics, government relations, and issues management.
Fall Semester: March 15 (priority), then rolling
Spring Semester: October 15 (priority), then rolling
Summer Semester: April 1 (priority), then rolling
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed online application
- $50 application fee
- Official transcripts for all post-secondary education
- Goal statement (essay)
- Letter of recommendation (Learn more)
- Official GMAT or GRE scores (Note: Testing requirements vary by program, and some students may qualify for a waiver. Learn more.)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic scores (international students only)
Gainful Employment Disclosure
View the Federally Mandated Gainful Employment Disclosure for the Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study (CAGS) in Professional Politics.