Summer Campaign Lab 2020
This intensive and fun class combines in-depth training on creating and running winning campaigns, including candidate campaigns and issue-oriented campaigns. The class includes site visits to campaign offices and leading political strategy firms. Students will broaden their networks, meeting guest speakers from government, public policy, and nonprofits and participate in hands-on activities that help students learn fundraising, media and messaging, campaign strategy, field operations, and technology. The class fee includes daily meals, transportation, and special materials.
- Register by: April 13, 2020
- Bill due by: May 4, 2020
Summer 2020 Tuition Rates
- Certificate (not for academic credit): $490
- For undergraduate academic credit (4 credits): $4708
- For graduate academic credit (3 credits): $3991
- Housing (optional): $60/night
Class Dates and Numbers
Summer Session I
May 18 – June 29, 2020
Mondays and Wednesdays, 1-3:40 p.m.
- POLS-005-A: Undergraduate level, non-credit*
- POLS-010-A: Graduate level, non-credit*
- POLS-538-A: Undergraduate level, for-credit (4 credits)
- POLS-938-A: Graduate level, for-credit (3 credits)
*If you are a non-credit and/or a non-Suffolk student, please apply for the program here.