Download video transcript [PDF]
Mark Your Cultural Calendar
Spain's capital brims with cultural events and venues. Here at Suffolk Madrid, we offer these activities regularly:
- Museum visits (Prado, Reina Sofía, Thyssen-Bornemisza, Sorolla, and others)
- Movie nights and trivia nights with prizes
- Day trips to the surrounding attractions, including Toledo, Segovia, El Escorial, and Chinchón
- Walking tours of Madrid’s LGBTQ+ neighborhood, Chueca
You can also participate in fun intercambios (language exchanges) with locals about every two weeks, too.
Learn even more about Spanish culture by joining us for:
- Flamenco shows and dance classes
- Cooking classes
- Spanish Immersion Club (various activities)
- Hikes in the Guadarrama Mountains
- Tapas tours at Madrid’s most historic taverns
If you play a sport or want to try a new one, check out the classes and facilities at CEU San Pablo University. As a Suffolk Madrid student, you can enjoy CEU San Pablo's gym, fitness classes, tennis and paddle-tennis classes, soccer, rugby, and basketball courts. Want a serious workout? Ask us for a list of nearby gyms that offer student discounts. And you've got an open invite to play ping-pong on our patio between classes!
At Suffolk Madrid, you can also enjoy:
- Horseback riding
- Bike tours
For more information about all that you can do here, please email Student Activities.