Suffolk University Madrid Campus makes a special effort to keep students safe and secure. We monitor both local and international events through embassy contacts, Spanish governmental information, and media reports.
For more information, please call Elizabeth Baile at 34-91-533-5935 during business hours Monday through Friday (9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Madrid local time) or email her.
In compliance with the U.S. Department of Education's Jeanne Clery Act on the Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics, Suffolk University Madrid Campus makes the
following information available to all current and prospective students, faculty, and staff:
In this report, you'll find the:
SUMC campus security policy statement
- SUMC security authority
- Definition of campus locations
- Access to campus building and residences
SUMC disciplinary system
- Policy on alcohol and other unauthorized drugs
- Policy on reporting sexual misconduct
- Policy on procedures to be followed in sexual misconduct