At Suffolk University's Madrid Campus, you can round out your education with some pretty amazing travel experiences. Thanks to Madrid’s prime location in the middle of the Iberian Peninsula, you can easily travel anywhere in Spain and visit some of the country's most important regions.
We put a lot of thought into our group excursions so that they combine learning and fun. On these trips, you'll connect with Spanish culture, history, and traditions in truly meaningful ways.
How to Sign Up for SUMC Excursions
- Decide which weekend excursion(s) you want to take by the first day of class each semester.
- Email Amy McAllister to sign yourself up. (Sorry, we do not accept group RSVPs.)
- If you have a medical emergency and can't take your chosen trip, please give us valid medical documentation. If you miss the semester's final trip due to illness, you can't be reimbursed. If you miss a trip earlier in the semester, we'll do our best to accommodate you on a later one.
- If you don't sign up for a trip or fail to show up for the one you chose, you'll forfeit your weekend cultural excursion. There are no refunds.
- You can take a second or third trip either semester, as long as all other students have had the chance to go on one. These additional trips will be billed to your student account.