They are actively involved in assisting new undergraduate first-year students’ transition to Suffolk University. RAM Supporters outreach is centered on strengthening and assessing each individual student’s transition into the University. RAM Supporters are trained in institutional information and student development theory. They receive financial compensation for work performed.
- Tuesday, April 14th 1:00 pm
- Thursday, April 16th 12:15 pm
- Wednesday, April 22nd 9:30 am
- Wednesday, April 22nd 12 pm
- Wednesday, April 22nd 2 pm
The application will open on March 18 and close on April 30, 2020 at 5 pm. Apply Online.
Know someone who would make a great RAM Supporter? Recommend them here.
Not sure about applying to be a RAM Supporter? Learn more about becoming a RAM Supporter by attending one of our virtual information sessions. Attending an information session is not a requirement of the application process but is strongly suggested—it's a great way to learn more! Each session lasts approximately 15 minutes.
Minimum Applicant Requirements
Enrolled as a full-time Suffolk University undergraduate student (and not plan to graduate before May 2021).
Grade Point Average
A cumulative Suffolk grade point average of 2.5 or higher at the time of selection and throughout tenure in the position.
Position Terms & Conditions For All Applicants
- Be in good academic and judicial standing with Suffolk University at the time of selection and throughout tenure in the position.
- Be able to participate in Fall Training August 16th- September 2nd and Winter Training January 15th.
- Understand, believe in and remain committed to the mission and goals of Orientation, New Student & Family Programs at Suffolk University.
- Remain flexible and engaged in assignments while demonstrating open and ongoing communication with staff and co-workers.
- Relate to and interact well with incoming first-year class.
- Adhere to all staff policies and training guidelines.