They are actively involved in assisting new undergraduate first-year students’ transition to Suffolk University. RAM Supporters outreach is centered on strengthening and assessing each individual student’s transition into the University. RAM Supporters are trained in institutional information and student development theory. They receive financial compensation for work performed.
The application will open on March 18 and close on March 30, 2020 at 5 pm. Apply Online.
Not sure about applying to be a RAM Supporter? Learn more about becoming a RAM Supporter by attending one of our information sessions. Attending an information session is a requirement of the application process. You can also attend an information session if you're not sure about applying—it's a great way to learn more! You must be on time and stay for the entire session. Each session lasts approximately 15 minutes. We look forward to seeing you there.
- March 18 10:30 a.m. Sawyer 825
- March 18 11:00 a.m. Sawyer 825
- March 18 11:30 a.m. Sawyer 825
- March 18 4:00 p.m. Sawyer 825
- March 18 4:30 p.m. Sawyer 825
- March 24 11:30 a.m. Sawyer 825
- March 24 12:00 p.m. Sawyer 825
- March 24 12:30 p.m. Sawyer 825
- March 24 1:00 p.m. Sawyer 825
- March 26 12:30 p.m. Sawyer 825
- March 26 1:00 p.m. Sawyer 825
- March 26 1:30 p.m. Sawyer 825
- March 26 2:00 p.m. Sawyer 825
Minimum Applicant Requirements
Enrolled as a full-time Suffolk University undergraduate student (and not plan to graduate before May 2021).
Grade Point Average
A cumulative Suffolk grade point average of 2.5 or higher at the time of selection and throughout tenure in the position.
Position Terms & Conditions For All Applicants
- Be in good academic and judicial standing with Suffolk University at the time of selection and throughout tenure in the position.
- Be able to participate in Fall Training August 16th- September 2nd and Winter Training January 15th.
- Understand, believe in and remain committed to the mission and goals of Orientation, New Student & Family Programs at Suffolk University.
- Remain flexible and engaged in assignments while demonstrating open and ongoing communication with staff and co-workers.
- Relate to and interact well with incoming first-year class.
- Adhere to all staff policies and training guidelines.