First-year student, transfer student, and family orientation is a two-day event.
All orientation sessions are required for students and highly recommended for family members.
*Modality of orientation subject to change due to COVID-19.
Our Orientation Activities
- Small group time with our Orientation Leaders and your fellow new students
- Information sessions on Suffolk services, resources, and campus life
- Undergraduate academic curriculum sessions
- Academic advising and registration for first-semester courses (be sure to complete your course pre-registration and Math Placement Exam before attending orientation)
- Student success workshops
- Campus safety awareness resources