|Spring Admission & Financial Aid||December 1|
|Early Action Fall Admission||November 15|
|Fall Admission (Priority)||February 15|
|Priority Fall Financial Aid||March 1|
- Common Application or Suffolk Application
- Application fee or fee waiver (waived when you visit in person or virtually)
- Essay/personal statement
- Official secondary school transcript (in English)
- One letter of recommendation
- Proof of English proficiency via one official score report, learn more about our testing-flexible options
Art & Design Applicants must provide a portfolio of artwork.
Transfer Applicants must also provide an official university/college transcript(s).
Learn more about our admission guidelines and admission standards for freshmen.