You Have Options
We feel a quality education should be available to every student, so we offer a broad range of financial aid solutions including scholarships and grants, loans, and work-study opportunities, including both merit- and need-based aid to eligible students.
- We’ll automatically consider you for merit-based scholarships
- We proudly offer a $1,000 scholarship specifically for qualified incoming first-generation students enrolling in college for the first time. This award is in addition to any other merit- or need-based aid received
- Internships are an integral part to students' growth and future careers! That's why the Center for Career Equity, Development & Success offers stipends of up to $3,500 to support students participating in non-paying summer opportunities
- We offer scholarships to transfer students who are members of Phi Theta Kappa and Alpha Beta Gamma
- Our Nathan Miller Scholars Program awards full-tuition scholarships to deserving students in the Boston Public Schools system