Reach out to a Suffolk University Transfer Admissions counselor for help with applying, financial aid, on-the-spot decisions, events, and more. We're happy you’ve chosen to become a part of Suffolk University and look forward to helping you achieve your dreams and goals.
Suffolk University was named to the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society's Transfer Honor Roll, which recognizes institutions that go above and beyond in supporting transfer students. Specifically, we received high scores for the following data points:
- 5 staff members dedicated to serving transfer students
- On average, 95% of transfer credits are accepted to count toward a degree
- 95% of transfer students receive need-based aid
- 90% of transfer students receive merit-based aid
- 45% of our transfer students are from in-state, while 55% are from out of state
To request more information, please email us.
Transfer On-the-Spot Decisions
Suffolk offers a number of dates where students who are enrolled in another university can visit with an admission counselor and receive an instant decision.
|Spring Transfer Admission & Financial Aid||December 1|
|Fall Priority Transfer Admission||June 30|
|Fall Priority Transfer Financial Aid||June 1|
The priority financial aid deadlines for transfer students are June 1 (fall entry) or December 1 (spring entry); funding for students submitting an application after these dates will be based on availability.
For general undergraduate admission dates and deadlines, visit the Dates & Deadlines page.
How to Apply for Transfer Students
- Official college/university transcript(s) from all schools attended
- Essay/Personal Statement
- Applicable application fee
- Apply Now