|Spring Admission & Financial Aid||December 1|
|Fall Priority Transfer Admission||June 30*|
|Fall Priority Transfer Financial Aid||June 1**|
Prior to applying, if you would like to receive an unofficial credit review of previous coursework, please complete our request form.
* Applications will be considered on a space-available basis through the end of summer.
** The priority financial aid deadlines for transfer students are June 1 (fall entry) or December 1 (spring entry). Funding for students submitting an application after these dates will be based on availability.
Learn more about Tuition, Financial Aid, and Scholarships at Suffolk
- Application and fee (application fee is automatically waived for those that come for a campus visit)
Transfer applicants are encouraged to apply via our Suffolk Online Application, however, Transfer applicants may also choose to apply via the Transfer Common Application.
- Official college transcript(s) from all college or universities attended
- Essay/Personal Statement
For some students, additional requirements may also apply including:
- Official final high school transcript (except for those who have earned an associate's or previous bachelor's degree)
- Statement of activity or resume (required only for those applicants who have a significant gap in their educational history)
- Official TOEFL or IELTS results (for non-native English speakers; can only be waived if you have completed the equivalent of College Writing I and II with a grade of B or higher at the time of application)