Veterans' Services & Voter Registration

If you're a veteran of the United States Armed Forces and want more information about using your benefits to fund your graduate studies at Suffolk, or you're looking for more voting information, you've come to the right place.

Veterans' Services

If you're entitled to receive veterans' benefits, you must contact the Suffolk University Ram Registration and Financial Center to submit the proper forms to activate your benefits and verify enrollment each semester. If you change your course schedule after your initial enrollment, contact the school certifying official at the Ram Registration and Financial Center so that updated forms can be submitted to the Veterans' Administration. After the last day to withdraw from courses and at the end of the semester, your registration status will be confirmed and the Veterans' Administration will be notified of any changes, including grades of "W" and, in some cases, "F."

For much more on support services, please visit our page dedicated to veterans and military families.

Voter Registration Information

Massachusetts Secretary of State's Office

Other Ways to Register to Vote