Executive MBA Program
While earning your Executive MBA (EMBA) at Suffolk you'll
- Enhance your career potential with the convenience of a Saturday class schedule
- Move through the program with your cohort of fellow EMBA students—a like-minded group of individuals from a comprehensive range of industries who will help you to develop your professional network and collaborate with you on projects
- Focus on practical leadership and high-impact business initiatives
- Study in a topic-immersive format that covers management skills, accounting, analytics, and corporate finance
- Learn from professors who are a mix of business academics and accomplished practitioners
Designed to enhance the skill sets of ambitious mid-level executives and accommodate their busy schedules, Suffolk University’s EMBA is the ideal choice for you. This highly-ranked, 16-month program is offered exclusively on Saturdays in the heart of downtown Boston.
EMBA Program Overview
Suffolk's Executive Master's in Business Administration
As part of a small, diverse cohort, you’ll solve real business problems during domestic and international travel seminars, learn from world-class faculty, and complete a semester-long capstone project that’s tied to your professional goals. You’ll graduate with the practical leadership skills that will set you up for long-term success.Over the course of the 16-month program, you’ll immerse yourself in a curriculum based on a broad spectrum of topics in leadership, management, finance, and more to empower you to analyze and solve business challenges from all angles.
Capstone Research Project
Your studies will culminate in a capstone project where you'll spend four months designing and researching a topic that applies your coursework to your interests and career goals with a focus on creating business process improvement, growth, or new venture initiatives.
Advising & Other Resources
Suffolk University offers graduate students—incoming, current, and alumni—help with navigating financial aid and payments, searching for career opportunities, and building a strong professional network. Our Graduate Student Services team supports you every step of the way with various services including application advising, financial aid counseling, international student resources, and other resources such as the Career Development Center or the Center for Learning and Academic Success. We also offer you value-added professional development workshops to bolster your experiential education and other professional skills while studying at Suffolk University.
Applying to Suffolk's EMBA
Fall Semester: March 15
Learn more about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed online application
- $50 Application Fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Official transcripts for all post-secondary education
- Goal Statement (essay)
- Letter of Recommendation (learn more)
- GMAT/GRE not required with minimum 7 years of professional experience
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic Scores (international students only)
Cost of Graduate School
|Cost Per Credit (2019-2020) For Part-Time students||$1,794|
Course & Requirements
Learn more about the classes, requirements, and different options available to complete the program.