Executive MBA Program
The Suffolk EMBA is designed for mid-career professionals. This 16-month program relies on a cohort structure that promotes professional development in a team-centric environment. Four residential seminars give you an immersive experience, including a weeklong Travel Seminar on which you’ll work on real-life case studies at major international businesses. Past company visits have included TripAdvisor, IBM, Lloyd’s of London, and State Street Global Advisors.
The EMBA curriculum includes a capstone project, which lets you spend four months tying together your coursework, interests, and career goals. Your education will help you leverage your experience to lead across organizations and borders.
- 12 courses and four travel seminars (45 credits)
- With the convenience of a Saturday schedule students move through the program together in a cooperative and supportive cohort environment, often on team projects and in study groups.
- Students move through the curriculum as a cohort
- The capstone research project focuses on the student creating business process improvement, growth, or new venture initiatives, often resulting in a high-impact benefit to your employer and individual career goals.
Paying for Graduate School
Cost Per Credit (2019-2020)
Learn more about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed online application
- $50 Application Fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Official transcripts for all post-secondary education
- Goal Statement (essay)
- Letter of Recommendation (learn more)
- GMAT/GRE not required with minimum 7 years of professional experience
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic Scores (international students only)