Suffolk University Art Gallery is the Art & Design Department’s main exhibition space. In its new location on the sixth floor of the Sawyer Building, the gallery’s exhibition program represents all fields of study offered by the art school. Our gallery presents exciting exhibits and related programs, reflecting our increasingly visual and image-driven world, and engaging our Suffolk community while adding to a larger conversation in the Boston cultural arena. Exhibits of current student work as well as themed curated exhibitions provide an important link between and for students, faculty, and visitors.
See a gallery of past exhibits below.
Invitation to Draw! Drop-in Pop-up Show
January 29 – February 15, 2019
Open to all campus. We are excited to host a two week Pop-up exhibit, Invitation to Draw! The show will run from January 29 through February 15, 2019. By the end of the two weeks, the gallery will be filled with drawings made by Suffolk University students.
- Participants are invited to create a drawing and leave it in the gallery to become part of the exhibit.
- No experience necessary, anyone can participate!
- Come have fun - make a drawing.
- Learn the language of shapes and lines.
- Make two drawings, one for the gallery and one as a gift for someone.
- Supplies provided.
For access beyond posted hours contact Deborah Davidson | 617-816-1974
Closed on university holidays and weekends.