Placing an Outside Call
Dial 9 plus desired number. Be sure to include 1+ area code when necessary.
Hands-free Dialing (speakerphone)
- Press Speaker (SPKR)
- Adjust volume
- Dial desired number
- Press speaker to disconnect
Note: Be sure your MIC is turned on. Light on bottom right will be lit.
- Press HOLD button. Line will flash.
- To retrieve, press flashing button.
Transfer (With Call in Progress)
- Press Transfer (TRF) button. Caller is put on hold
- Dial appropriate extension number
- Announce the call and hang up
Note: If extension is busy or the person does not want to take the call, press (TRF) to get the call back.
- With call in progress, press (TRF)
- Dial second party, announce conference
- Press (CNF) button for 3-way Conference
Programming One-Touch Speed Dial
- Press (FEA) button
- Press desired one-touch button
- Enter desired telephone number or extension. (Display will show number entered)
- Press (FEA) button, number is saved
To Dial a One-Touch Number
- Press the desired one touch button
The redial key stores the last 5 numbers dialed
- Keep pressing REDIAL until the display shows the number you want to redial.
- Once displayed, press the “*” sign, number is dialed
Call Pick-up Group
To retrieve another ringing phone, within your pick-up group
- Lift handset
- Press PICK or dial “*6”
- Connection to calling party is established
Feature + 1 = turns MIC on or off
Feature + 2 = adjusts handset volume
Feature + 3 = changes ring tone