Orientation participation is required for all incoming degree-seeking undergraduate students. Programs are designed to welcome new first-year and transfer students as well as family members to the Suffolk community. At orientation, you and your family members will discover the University resources that will make your college experience successful right from the start.
At orientation, you will:
- Meet with faculty advisors from your academic department
- Learn how to make the most of your classes
- Learn how to get involved in the Suffolk community
- Meet current students, leaders, and your classmates
- Become familiar with the Suffolk University campus and community