If you’re highly motivated and academically promising, you might be a perfect fit for Suffolk University’s Honors Program—the College of Arts & Sciences Honors Program and Sawyer Business School Honors Program place you with like-minded students. And when you graduate, employers will know you relish challenges and have the skills to solve them.
As an honors student, you’ll develop academically, professionally, and personally. You’ll take enriched classes; enjoy priority course registration; and gain invaluable insights on internships, career paths, and building your network from Honors Program advisors. You’ll receive support for your student research and creative projects. Plus, you can join the Honors Advisory Council and participate in the National Collegiate Honors Council Annual Conference, sign up for case competitions, network with experts and employers in your field of study, and so much more.
You can even live with your fellow scholars in special Honors Living Learning Communities for even more camaraderie.
Honors students enjoy prestigious opportunities, including:
- Priority course registration
- Guaranteed University housing for two years (for new first-year students)
- Valuable Honors Program credential on your transcript and resume
- Powerful internships and work experiences
- High-profile leadership opportunities
- Designated Honors Program advisors
- Application assistance for Fulbright, Marshall, Rhodes, and other post-graduate academic and scholarship programs
- Special listing in commencement program
- Meaningful honors-only networking events
- Special extracurricular activities
- Service projects, career development programs, and social events