1. This form may be filled out by applicants who were accepted to Suffolk and never enrolled, or students who did not complete their initial application. Students may only re-activate their application for two consecutive semesters.
2. If you were accepted to Suffolk University, submitted a deposit, and wish to defer your enrollment do not
use this form. Please fill out a Request for Deferred Enrollment
3. If you have attended or plan to attend another institution or post-graduate program, you must have an official transcript sent directly to our office. All transfer and freshman applicants must submit any remaining final transcripts in order to complete their re-activation.
4. Please note that if you were previously admitted, re-admission is not guaranteed. All students will be re-evaluated based on any changes to university standards and criteria since the initial acceptance to Suffolk University.
5. If you wish to apply after more than two semesters, you will need to submit a new Common Application
or Suffolk Online Application
I hereby certify that all information stated on this application is complete and accurate, and understand that falsification or omission of previous schooling will result in disqualification or dismissal.
- Official final high school transcript sent directly from your high school to Suffolk University
- Official college transcript(s) sent directly from your college to Suffolk University. This should include any college attended whether full-time or part-time, degree or non-degree, ESL, or other.
Office of Undergraduate Admission
8 Ashburton Place, Boston MA 02108
Tel: 617-573-8460 Fax: 617-557-1574