The Princeton Review named Suffolk University one of the Top 25 Most Connected Campuses in the country, one of two Boston schools to earn that distinction in 2004.
Today, we’re building on that accomplishment to meet the challenges of a growing, dynamic university environment with:
- A more robust infrastructure
- New email and Web-based capabilities
- Expanded network services
- New wireless capabilities
- Stronger support for every member of our community, in every aspect of their work or study
Our community is here to assist you with services that meet your teaching, learning, research, and administrative needs.