Suffolk University has a partnership with USA TODAY and collects polling data on a national level.
National Polls 2024
Suffolk Press Release
USA TODAY Articles
- David Paleologos: Who plans on watching the CNN Republican debate next week and why?
- Dear Mr. Trump: Your backers have some ideas for a running mate. You won't like them all.
- As Jan. 6 nears, Trump voters are prepared to believe allegations of fraud again in 2024
- Joe Biden is facing a tough reelection battle. These are the 4 obstacles for his 2024 campaign.
- OnPolitics: Joe Biden loses crucial support in new poll
- A fraying coalition: Black, Hispanic, young voters abandon Biden as election year begins
Statement of Methodology
This survey of 1,000 registered voters was conducted between December 26 and December 29, 2023, and is based on live telephone interviews of adults 18 years of age or older, residing in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Quota and demographic information-including region, race, and age-were determined from 2020 national census data. Samples of both cell phones and standard landlines were called using a probability-proportionate-to-size method, which means that the phone numbers assigned to each state were proportional to the number of registered voters in each state. States were grouped into four general regions. Surveys were administered in English and Spanish. The margin of sampling error for results based on the total sample is +/-3.1 percentage points. Error margins increase for smaller subgroups in the cross-tabulation document above. All surveys may be subject to other sources of error, including but not limited to coverage error and measurement error.