Graduate Certificate in Managing Talent
The coursework is designed to provide a robust understanding of diversity, personality, team dynamics, motivation, and effective organizational design.
As a part-time student, you can complete the GCMT in as few as nine months. If you apply to the Master of Management Studies (MMS) program or another graduate business degree, you may be able to apply your GCMT courses and reduce the time it will take to complete the degree.
Graduate Certificate in Managing Talent at Suffolk
Fall Semester: March 15 (priority), then rolling
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed online application
- $50 Application Fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Official transcripts for all post-secondary education
- Goal Statement (essay)
- Letter of Recommendation (learn more)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic Scores (international students only)
Cost of Graduate Study at Suffolk
|Cost Per Credit (2019-2020)||$1,519|
Courses & Requirements
Learn more about the classes, requirements, and different options available to complete the program.