Career advancement often requires more than technical prowess. Even if you’re proficient in your discipline, interpersonal skills are crucial when it comes to making a favorable impression and successfully forging connections in an organization.
Suffolk's MMOL is designed for graduates of liberal arts and sciences programs seeking to step up in their career and take on a managerial role. Whatever your area of expertise—biotech, education, healthcare, communications, design, computer science—you can strengthen your professional position by adding a thorough grounding in personnel and project management.
While earning your MMOL at Suffolk, you’ll:
- Learn to lead inclusive and collaborative teams and manage conflict adeptly with innovative solutions
- Prepare for a leadership role with our industry-focused curriculum and accomplished instructors
- Participate in client-focused experiences to gain new insights in a real-world context and build your professional network
- Take courses shaped by the feedback of our Young Professionals Advisory Board, who ensures that our curriculum features the current skills and knowledge needed by managers today
- Gain tangible interpersonal skills that can be used across sectors, including how to leverage personality assessments for individual growth