All new students should register through MySuffolk. Family orientation registration will be included in the student orientation registration form.
If you have not submitted an admissions deposit, you will be unable to register for Orientation. If you receive any error messages or are unable to access the registration form but have paid your deposit, we recommend that you contact Undergraduate Admissions at 617.573.8460 to verify your deposit has been received, and then wait 3-5 business days from the date your payment was made before you attempt to register online.
Follow these steps to register:
- Go to MySuffolk. The system must be accessed on Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. It will not load on Safari or Google Chrome.
- Log in to your admitted students portal. You should have received login credentials via email upon submitting your admission application*.
- Once you have logged in, you will see the “My Applications” tab at the top of the screen.
- If you hover your mouse over that tab, you will see a "New Student Orientation" item listed on the menu, below the "New Admitted Student" item.
- Click on "New Student Orientation" and then you will find the “Register for Orientation," option located on the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Fill in all required fields and submit.
*If you are not able to log in or you have forgotten your password, please contact the Suffolk Help Desk at 617-557-2000.
If you are not able to access the form after 5 business days, or if for any other reason you are experiencing difficulty, contact the Office of Orientation and New Student Programs for assistance.