New students will be notified by email when registration opens. The instructions below will guide you through the MySuffolk portal at the appropriate time. Orientation registration is only available online.
Please allow for three business days processing time between the time you submit your admission deposit and the time you can access the orientation registration system.
Registration for new student and family orientation is accessed through the MySuffolk portal. Family orientation registration is included as a step in the student orientation registration process and can be updated at any time.
Students matriculating in the spring semester may register for orientation in mid-October.
- Go to MySuffolk. The system is best accessed on Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. Problems may occur if you attempt to load the portal using Safari or Google Chrome.
- Log in to MySuffolk using the login credentials emailed to you.*
- Once in MySuffolk, you will see the "New Undergraduate Student" drop-down menu at the top of the screen in the yellow navigation bar.
- Select the "New Admitted Student" page under the "New Undergraduate Student" menu.
- Read the instructions listed on this page closely. Click on the appropriate link to access and complete orientation registration.
- Fill in all required information fields and submit.
- You can access the registration system to change your confirmed session or update attending family members as needed (up until 10 days before a scheduled session).
*If you are not able to log-in or you have forgotten your credentials (username or password), please contact the Suffolk Help Desk at 617-557-2000.
Note: You cannot register for orientation until you have submitted your admission deposit. If you receive any error messages, contact the Office of Undergraduate Admission at 617-573-8460 to confirm that your deposit has been processed. If you have other questions about orientation, please contact the Office of Orientation & New Student Programs.