- Login to your online admission applicant portal. The system is best accessed on Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Problems may occur if you attempt to load the portal using Safari on a Mac or Apple device.*
- Once in your applicant portal, you will see the "Register for Orientation" button on the top right of the page.
- Click the register button and you will be directed to the orientation registration system.
- Fill in all required information fields and submit.
- You can access the registration system to change your confirmed session or update attending family members as needed (up until 10 days before a scheduled session).
*If you are not able to log-in or you have forgotten your credentials (username or password), please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at 617-573-8460 or by email.
Note: You cannot register for orientation until you have submitted your enrollment deposit. If you receive any error messages, contact the Office of Undergraduate Admission at 617-573-8460 to confirm that your deposit has been processed. If you have other questions about orientation, please contact the Orientation, New Student & Family Programs.