Suffolk Votes Ambassadors (SVAs) are student leaders who will be trained in the voter registration process, get their peers registered to vote, and plan and prepare voter engagement events and programs to raise awareness of the election and its importance. SVAs will also support the following initiatives:
- Classroom presentations
- “Voter tutoring” office hours
- National Voter Registration Day events in September
- National Voter Education Week events in October
- National Early Voting Day events in October
- Suffolk Votes social media campaigns
You can either volunteer to be an SVA or use your federal work-study award.
Interested in becoming Suffolk Votes Ambassadors or want to learn more? Email our director Adam Westbrook.