The GPA calculator was designed to help students determine a potential GPA and is not connected to the University’s official record system. The results are not official and based only off data you provide. This calculator cannot be used to calculate your major GPA.
- Access your unofficial transcript on WebAdvisor
- If you are currently in your first semester at Suffolk skip steps 3-5 below
- Enter Total GPA Credits*
- Enter Total Earned Grade Points*
- Click calculate to verify Prior GPA matches AVE on transcript**
- Enter class grades and credits from current term in Class1, 2, 3…
- Click calculate to see what your expected term GPA and new cumulative GPA will be if the grades you entered are applied to your transcript.
Spring 2020 Pass/Fail Frequently Asked Questions [PDF]: You will find helpful information here to assist in the decision process regarding choosing a P or letter grade. To a elect a spring 2020 grade to a Pass grade follow these WebAdvisor Instructions [PDF].
*For help finding these numbers on your transcript follow these instructions [PDF].
**If you are unable to get these two numbers to match, contact the Registrar's Office for assistance.
W, I, P and PC grades are not calculated into your GPA. Transfer credits are not calculated into your GPA. Zero credit courses are not calculated into your GPA.
Refer to the undergraduate grading system to find the honors points associated with each letter grade.
Repeating a Course? The GPA calculator does not consider possible repeat course exclusions. Please review the university academic catalog for more information on repeating courses. Students repeating courses can reach out to the Undergraduate Academic Advising Center with questions when using the GPA calculator.
In an accelerated Bachelor’s/Master’s Program? You will have two separate transcripts. Undergraduate courses will only impact your undergraduate GPA. Graduate courses will only impact your graduate GPA.