CHW - Program Request Form
Counseling, Health, and Wellness Staff and the Suffolk University Peer-Health Educators (SUPERs) are available to visit or support your classrooms, student group meetings, and other programs. Please complete the form below.
- Availability is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If there is not availability for your requested day or time we will work with you to find an alternate time.
- Please provide 2 weeks notice to ensure that we will be able to fulfill your request.
- Please provide 4 weeks notice for new programs.
- Once submitted a staff member will follow-up with you regarding your request.
Please note: Graduate and Law School requests would be fulfilled by staff no matter what program is requested. Please use this form for those requests and note this in the special requests section.