The Assistant Director for Wellness Education, Annie Crossman, and the Suffolk University Peer Health Educators (SUPERs) host interactive and educational programs throughout the year.
Visit the SUPERs page, sign up for our newsletter below, or find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to learn more.
The health and well-being of our students remain our top priority. There are resources available for students to learn about a variety of health topics, including substance abuse, nutrition, mental health, stress, sleep, and more.
Other Services and Activities
- Consultations and referrals for students with concerns about substance use
- AlcoholEdu and Haven information (a new student requirement)
- BASICS (Brief Alcohol Screenings and Interventions for College Students) and CHOICES for voluntary and sanctioned students
- Health Promotion workshops in and out of the classroom (please see the Program Request Form to submit requests)
- Work with the Suffolk University Peer Health Educators (SUPERs)
- Provide free reproductive health materials (condoms, oral dams etc.)
- Oversee the Wellness Resource Center
- Administer the American College Health Assessment Survey
- Advocate for policy, procedural, and environmental changes that benefit the campus community