The Suffolk University Peer Health Educators (SUPERs) host interactive and educational programs throughout the year.
The health and well-being of our students remain our top priority. There are resources available for students to learn about a variety of health topics, including substance abuse, nutrition, mental health, stress, sleep, and more.
Other Services and Activities
- Consultations and referrals for students with concerns about substance use
- AlcoholEdu and Haven information (a new student requirement)
- BASICS (Brief Alcohol Screenings and Interventions for College Students) and CHOICES for voluntary and sanctioned students
- Health Promotion workshops in and out of the classroom (please see the Program Request Form to submit requests)
- Work with the Suffolk University Peer Health Educators (SUPERs)
- Provide free reproductive health materials (condoms, oral dams etc.)
- Oversee the Wellness Resource Center
- Administer the American College Health Assessment Survey
- Advocate for policy, procedural, and environmental changes that benefit the campus community