All students enrolled in a full-time academic program and all international students are required by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health to submit certain immunization records to Suffolk University upon enrollment.
Follow these instructions to complete the immunization requirements:
- Review the Required Immunization Form (located under your cohort link on the Required Immunization Form web link page) for a list of required immunizations and acceptable alternatives (i.e. titer results).
- Have a licensed health provider complete the Required Immunization Form or obtain documentation (medical records) of each immunization you received or acceptable alternative. Scan or take a photo of your documentation which must be submitted electronically via the patient portal (see step 3) and reviewed by CHW staff.
- Log into CHW’s secure Student Health Portal using your Suffolk login credentials (same as your Suffolk email login name/password) and follow the instructions to input your immunization history and upload the required documentation.
The Massachusetts Department of Public Health requires that all full-time students and all international students submit certain required immunization records to their enrolled college or university. Failure to submit the Required Immunization Form may result in a hold on course registration.
Current and International Students
If a CHW Health Services registration hold has been placed on your registration
A hold may be placed on your registration if CHW Health Services records show that you have not met all of the listed immunization requirements. This can happen if one or more of the following occurs:
- CHW Health does not have documentation of your immunization records
- Documentation is incomplete
- You have an expired immunization
CHW Health will notify you via your Suffolk email in advance of the registration period if you are missing immunization requirements. If you have any questions about what information is missing, please call 617-573-8260.