CHW Student Health Care & Insurance
The Office of Counseling, Health & Wellness health clinic is located at:
73 Tremont Street
5th Floor (take a right from elevator).
Phone: (617) 573-8260
Fax: (617) 305-1745
Fall & Spring Session
- Monday - Thursday: 9am-6pm
- Fridays: 9am-5pm
Fall & Spring - Health Walk-In Hours
- Mon 10:30am-5pm
- Tues. 10am-5pm
- Wed. 10am-5pm
- Thurs. 10am-5pm
- Fri. 10am-4pm
*Students who prefer appointments versus walk in service can call CHW at 617-573-8260.
Services & Programs
Our health care services and programs are available to all registered Suffolk University students.
- Physical exams
- Diagnosis & treatment of acute illnesses
- Evaluation & treatment of injuries
- Diagnostic testing & blood work
- Testing, diagnosis & treatment of STDs
- Travel guidance
- Contraceptive management and counseling
- Eating concerns
- Health education
- Sports physicals
- Flu Shots
Note to Graduated Students: Graduated students and alumni are no longer eligible to receive health care services at Suffolk CHW.
Suffolk University does not offer dentistry services on campus.
See local dental resources
- Paul Heinzelmann, MD Consulting Physician, Medical Director
Dr Heinzelmann is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin and the Harvard School of Public Health.He is currently a clinical Instructor at Harvard Medical School and a staff physician at Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Tracy Allen, Nurse Practitioner/Assistant Director
- Heather Benedetto, Nurse Practitioner
- Karla Hoxha Brown, Nurse Practitioner
- Lisa Wong, Nurse Practitioner
- Chery Cepeda, Medical Assistant
- Maryuri Lazo-Reyes, Medical Assistant