Apartments and Suites are both fully furnished and air conditioned. Apartments have a shared kitchen, bathroom and living room per unit. Suites have shared bathrooms but do not have kitchens or living spaces per unit.
Application and Eligibility Requirements
Students of other universities and colleges who are interning in the Boston area are asked to provide the following documents to be eligible for housing
These documents should be sent after you have submitted your Summer Intern Housing Application:
- A letter from your current academic institution.
- The letter must be prepared and signed by an authorized representative of the college or university with the representative’s contact information.
- The letter must state that you are currently enrolled in the college or university and in good standing.
- The letter must state that the academic institution will inform Suffolk University if your enrollment at the academic institution terminates at any time prior to the end of the internship.
- A letter from your internship supervisor or coordinator confirming your internship.
- The letter must specifically identify the company or organization where you are completing your internship.
- The letter must state the official start date and end date of the internship.
- The letter should be signed by your supervisor or coordinator with their contact information.
Invoices are paid on the following schedule:
- The first payment, equal to your balance for housing for May/June, is due at the time of contract signing.
- Your second & final payment (not including any incidentals or fees accrued during your stay) is due on July 5th and is equal to your balance for housing owed for July/August.