Room Request Form

We've made some changes!

Employees interested in requesting space for a meeting, event or conference should fill out the new form located on the Intranet.

Undergraduate and CAS/SBS grad students interested in reserving space should contact SLI.

Law students interested in reserving spaces should fill out this form or contact the Law Students Events.

Academic needs such as classes, class changes, exams, etc should be sent to the Registrar’s Office.