Suffolk's downtown location allows students, faculty, and staff the opportunity to reduce their carbon footprint by commuting to campus by foot, bike, and/or public transportation. Underground parking on campus is limited, which encourages use of public transportation, as well as limits the heat island impact of our campus.
Plan your trip to Suffolk using the MBTA, Boston's transit system. Several MBTA lines are easily accessible and within walking distance from campus.
Employee Transportation Benefits
Student Transit Semester Pass Discount
Bike Rack Locations
Bike racks are located in or close to Suffolk buildings. Our residence halls offer indoor bike storage for residents. Racks are located at:
- 10 West - 15 spots in the Basement Fitness Center *
- 73 Tremont Street - 20 spots on Tremont Place near entrance to Mildred Sawyer Library
- Miller Hall - 10 spots in the First Floor Storage Room *
- Sargent Hall - 10 spots in the Garage
- 20 Somerset - 20 spots in the plaza
- 1047 Comm Ave - 20 spots in storage room*
* Requires Suffolk Student ID card