Getting to Campus
Plan your trip to Suffolk using the MBTA, Boston's transit system. Several MBTA lines are easily accessible and within walking distance from campus.
Employee Transportation Benefits
Student Transit Semester Pass Discount
Learn more about the undergraduate and graduate transportation benefits available.
Bike Rack Locations
Our residence halls offer indoor bike storage for residents. Students who would like access to bike racks in Residence Halls can contact their Hall’s Residence Director for more information.
Bike racks located in or close to Suffolk buildings can be found at:
- 73 Tremont Street—20 spots on Tremont Place (Mildred Sawyer Library entrance)
- Sargent Hall—10 spots in the Sargent garage
- Samia Academic Center (20 Somerset)—20 spots in Roemer plaza
- 10 West—15 spots in the Basement Fitness Center*
- Miller Hall—10 spots in the First Floor Storage Room*
- Smith Hall—5 spots in the Basement Storage Room*
* Requires a Suffolk Student ID card