Employee Assistance Program
E4 Health (formerly Lifescope) gives you and your family members free, confidential, 24/7 access to licensed master’s-level clinicians to help you find ways to balance any personal and work challenges. This service aims to help you simplify your life.
You and your family can access services at 800-828-6025 or at www.helloe4.com (username: Suffolk University; password: guest).
- Short-term counseling for issues such as stress, substance misuse, and depression
- Child care, elder care, and pet care consultation and resources
- Legal and financial issues consultation and online tools
- Tips, resources, and referrals for relocation, travel and recreation, and fitness centers
- Online financial calculators, webinars, and skill-builders
For more detailed information, please see the Summary of Benefits and Coverage [PDF].