Do you use PowerPoint to present in your classes? If so, think-cell – used by most consulting firms - might save you a significant amount of working time and enable you to create professional looking presentations for your coursework. Knowing think-cell could be a valuable skill as you enter the workplace since many employers, including top consulting firms and investment banks, use the software.
think-cell is free to Suffolk University students, faculty, and staff. It takes just minutes to learn watching the short video tutorials available for each chart type. See below for helpful training resources and instructions on how to download think-cell.
Why should you consider using think-cell?
- Creating your charts takes 70% less time
Create 40+ chart types, including Waterfall, Gantt, and Mekko charts in just 2-3 minutes
- 90% less time when making alterations
Automate changes to your charts with think-cell
- Gain professional skills
Become proficient with the charting software used by top consulting and investment firms
- Better results
Improve your class presentations and impress your audience
How to download think-cell
- Download think-cell from www.think-cell.com/download. It is available for both PC and Mac
- For all Students, Faculty (excluding Law Faculty), and Staff:
- Login to my.suffolk.edu to access the license key under the Resources tab.
- For Law Faculty:
- Login to my.suffolk.edu to access the license key under the Faculty Services tab.
How to learn more
Get personalized support, watch helpful video tutorials, or search our user manual here:
- First: watch an overview of think-cell here
- Next: create your first chart with the help of this video
- Want to create another chart? Learn about the 40+ chart types and features here
- Have Excel data to turn into a chart? Learn how to link and automate data updates here