Veterans' Services & Voter Registration
If you're entitled to receive veterans' benefits, you must contact the Suffolk University Ram Registration and Financial Center to submit the proper forms to activate your benefits and verify enrollment each semester. If you change your course schedule after your initial enrollment, contact the school certifying official at the Ram Registration and Financial Center so that updated forms can be submitted to the Veterans' Administration. After the last day to withdraw from courses and at the end of the semester, your registration status will be confirmed and the Veterans' Administration will be notified of any changes, including grades of "W" and, in some cases, "F."
For much more on support services, please visit our page dedicated to veterans and military families.
Voter Registration Information
- Mail-In Voter Registration Form
- How to register to vote in Massachusetts
- How to file an absentee ballot if you are a Massachusetts resident
- How to file an absentee ballot if you are not a Massachusetts resident
- How to vote on election day in Massachusetts