Workday at Suffolk
Suffolk regularly communicates with employees to help make sure you're up-to-date on all the latest Workday news and features.
How does Suffolk communicate about Workday to the Suffolk community?
- Articles and information via email and Inside Suffolk
- Video training for all staff on requesting time off, correcting time-off requests
- Video training for all hourly staff on entering time and correcting time-off entries
- Video training for managers on approving time and time off
- Department-based training and Q&As on request
Workday benefits employees how?
- One-stop source for all HR and benefits information
- Greater control over your personal information via 24/7 self-service
- Access from any computer
- No more manual processes like paper vacation reports, time-off requests, direct deposit, and W4 changes
- Easy time tracking and entry, even for student workers
- Employee history you can track forever
What employee information do managers have access to?
- Your supervisor and designated managers and HR personnel have access to necessary and relevant information for strategic decision-making about you and your team. You are able to see information about the organization (e.g., organization charts) and detailed information about your HR record