As a Suffolk alumni, you have access to the Career Development Center for life. The CDC offers a range of services and resources and will meet with you individually to provide personalized career guidance.
Services Available to Suffolk Alumni
- Access to Handshake - Suffolk’s career management platform that connects you to employers and job openings.
- Admission to career events on-campus such as jobs fairs, networking events, and career competency workshops.
- Individual appointments with a career advisor in the CDC.
- Opportunities for assessment, if exploring career options.
- Access to network of over 80,000 Suffolk alumni via Suffolk University Alumni Group on LinkedIn.
Be sure to learn more about all the services and opportunities that the University offers you as a Suffolk alumnus.