ODS establishes partnerships with students, faculty, and staff to instill values that are usable, equitable, sustainable, and inclusive to all members of the greater Suffolk community.
What we do
- Advocate on behalf of students with disabilities
- Educate faculty and staff on best practices when working with students with disabilities
- Meet one-on-one with students to determine their accommodation needs and provide ongoing support
- Refer students to resources on campus that will help them succeed
- Educate the Suffolk community about the needs of students with disabilities on campus and at campus-sponsored events