ODS establishes partnerships with students, faculty, and staff to instill values that are usable, equitable, sustainable, and inclusive to all members of the greater Suffolk community.
What we do
- Advocate on behalf of students with disabilities
- Educate faculty and staff on best practices when working with students with disabilities
- Meet one-on-one with students to determine their accommodation needs and provide ongoing support
- Refer students to resources on campus that will help them succeed
- Educate the Suffolk community about the needs of students with disabilities on campus and at campus-sponsored events
Disability Services FAQs
Your specific accommodations will not change. If you have already provided a letter of accommodations to your faculty, you should communicate with them to plan how your accommodations will apply to your new class format.
If you haven’t requested a Summer 2021 accommodation letter yet, please fill out the accommodation letter request form, and the Office of Disability Services will give you an electronic copy of your letter.
Please fill out the accommodation letter request form, and we will be able to provide you with an electronic copy of your letter.
ODS will be operating remotely for the duration of summer 2021. In-person exam proctoring will not be available at ODS during the summer 2021 sessions. To use your approved exam accommodations for online exams, please communicate with your professor before the scheduled assessment.
You can email ODS or contact your service provider directly with questions. To schedule a meeting time, please call the Division of Student Success at 617-573-8034. Once your appointment has been scheduled, you will be invited to a Zoom meeting.