Instructor Emeritus of MarketingSend a Message
About Michael BarrettiProf. Barretti was both a graduate and former director of the Executive MBA program. Prior to teaching a variety of international and strategic marketing courses at the University, he held C-level positions in the medical technology field. Prof. Barretti is also a Major (retired) of the United States Marine Corps. His professional service includes the roles on the board of directors of AdvanSource Biomaterials, Cardio Tech International and World Boston/World Affairs Council. His university service included being the faculty advisor to the MBA Association as serving on the Policy and Strategic Planning Committee.
- University Campus Suffolk, United Kingdom
- Visiting Senior Fellow in Business
- Cool Laser Optics, Inc.
- Co-Founder and CEO
- Northfleet Management Group, Inc.
- Co-Founder and President
- Healthcare Services of New England, Inc.
- President and Chief Executive Officer
- United States Marine Corps
- Major (Retired)
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Assistant Administrator-Material Services
- Faulkner Hospital
- Director, Support Services
- Polaroid Corporation
- Various Management Positions
- MBA, Suffolk University
- Advanced Certificate, United States Army Command and General Staff College
- Advanced Certificate, US Naval War College
- BBA, St. John's University