John Driscoll, CPA
Instructor, Accounting & Business LawSend a Message
John Driscoll is a Certified Public Accountant with over ten years of corporate tax experience, specializing in international tax.
He has a proven track record of developing new and engaging course curriculum focused around experiential learning at both undergraduate and graduate levels. His passion for engaging students in course material and providing real-life application of content helped him earn ‘Outstanding Sawyer Business School Faculty of the Year’ in 2019. Prof. Driscoll has a student-focused approach to help students transition their academic success into professional experience through networking, internships and job opportunities.
He serves as the Career Coordinator for undergraduate Accounting majors, where he networks with employers to secure internships and full-time job opportunities.
Honors and Recognitions
- Outstanding Sawyer Business School Faculty of the Year – 2018-2019
- Member, MSCPA’s Academic & Career Development Committee
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants (CSCPA)
- Member, Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)