Associate Professor, Art & DesignSend a Message
Although I teach many technically oriented classes, I stress the development of a strong concept. I want to expose students to as many areas of design as possible, including print, experiential design, motion graphics, video, 3D modeling, and both augmented and virtual reality. I help students see connections and become more comfortable with designing multi-disciplinary and multi-dimensional works, all with the goal of preparing them for many types of career opportunities.
- MFA, Boston University
- BFA, Binghamton University
Recent Professional Highlights
- 2019: One World Fundraising Concert for the Berkshire Immigrant Center, Lenox, Mass.
- 2015-2019: Design for Belmont International and Family Film Festivals
- 2013-2018: Identity for Cambridge Family Opera and the Cambridge Science Festival Oratorio
- 2016: Book design/catalog, Chandler Gallery, Cambridge
- 2018: Juxtapose: Art & Design Faculty at Suffolk University
- 2016: The Caring Forest, Powderhouse Square, yarn installation to raise money for the homeless
- 2015: Images of Grief and Healing, group show, Chandler Gallery, Cambridge
- 2015: Botanicals and Observational Art Works, 3-person show, Cadbury Commons Gallery
- Ongoing supporter/participant of Cambridge Open Studios, Vernon Street Open Studios in somerville, and Mudflat Ceramic Studio