Professor & Program Director, Art & DesignSend a Message
The old-fashioned 'in-a-box' kind of design doesn't work anymore. If you're going to be a practicing graphic designer in this day and age, you have to be multidisciplinary, willing to work in a team and across platforms. I seek to prepare graphic designers to meet the communications challenges of today and tomorrow through practical projects that challenge students to design conceptually strong solutions that communicate eloquently and solve client problems.
- M.F.A., Massachusetts College of Art & Design
- B.F.A., Rhode Island School of Design
Recent Professional Highlights
- Branding & Identity Design:
- Friends of Camp Mather
- Dutton, LLC | Discovery +
- Ongoing: Supporter & Participant in Arlington Open Studios.
- Member, The American Institute of Graphic Arts (AIGA)
- Member, Society of Typographic Afficionados (SOTA)