George Moker, CPA, CFE
Carol Sawyer Parks Chair in Entrepreneurial Studies; Director, Center for Entrepreneurship; Instructor, Management and EntrepreneurshipSend a Message
Areas of Expertise
- Government Contracting for For-Profit Organizations under the Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) Program
- Business Start-Ups and New Venture Creation
- Business Plan Development
George Moker has more than 25 years of experience in public accounting. He is the founder and CEO of Moker CPA PC, a Massachusetts-based certified public accounting firm that specializes in small business innovation research, small business technology transfer, and other government-funded for-profit startup organizations. The firm has a nationwide client base consisting of startup organizations with revenue ranging from $100,000 to $20 million, with funding from various government agencies.
He has served in senior management positions in a privately-held, aerospace support government contractor firm, specializing in metrology systems used in the aircraft engine design, manufacture, and overhaul processes. He also served nearly 10 years as a public official in his community.
Degrees and Professional Certificates
- MBA, Suffolk University
- BS, Charter Oak State College
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)