Gerald Richman, PhD
Professor Emeritus, EnglishSend a Message
- PhD, Yale University
- MPhil, Yale University
- BA, Oxford University
- BA, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- History of the English Language
- The Long Eighteenth Century
- Annotated Bibliography of Works of Fiction Set in Boston (always under construction and continually updated). URL: web.cas.suffolk.edu/richman/Boston/bosbib.htm
- "Poet and Scop in Beowulf." In Geardagum XXI (2000) : 61-91.
- "A Possible Source for Dryden's Bee and Drone Image in the 'Prologue to Amphitryon.'" English Language Notes 38 (2001): 36-40.
- "Rape and Desire in The Wife of Bath's Tale." Studia Neophilologica 61 (1999): 161-65.
- "Swa cwaed snottor on mode' (Wanderer 111) Once Again." In Geardagum XXX (2011): 31-33.
- "A Third Choice: Adam, Eve, and Abdiel." Early Modern Literary Studies 9.2 (September 2003): 6.1-5. URL: http://purl.oclc.org/emls/09-2/richthir.html.