Master of Science in Accounting (MSA) Online
Study with Suffolk and you’ll get the hands-on experience you need to understand the evolving regulatory, financial, and strategic challenges accountants currently face. You’ll also learn the spectrum of skills that today’s accountants need to stand out in the job market.
This program has been tailored specifically to make the most of web-based learning. The curriculum, assignments, lectures, and even classroom interactions have been deliberately fashioned to ensure a dynamic, rewarding, and interactive student experience.
Whether you’re a recent graduate, you’re looking to make a career change, or you want to take your skill set to the next level, Suffolk’s online MSA is incredibly flexible, making it easy to fit it into your busy schedule so you can make the most of the experience.
- 11-17 courses
- 7 weeks per course
- 3 concentrations that can augment your skill set
And earn your degree in as few as 20 months!
Stand Out in the Job Market
Our online program provides a well-rounded education that equips you with skills for professional distinction well beyond the CPA and CMA exams:
- Advanced accounting concepts: Broaden your thinking of advanced accounting concepts to implement forward-looking approaches, practices, policies, and technologies
- Informed, ethical decision-making: Build the ethical foundation and analytical mindset required to serve effectively as a financial leader in a challenging global economy
- International perspectives: Examine accounting and business practices through a global lens to gain an international perspective and recognize far-reaching implications
- Connective communication: Research and relay topics with clarity and accuracy in writing and speaking, as well as through visual communications
- Robust preparation: Take courses that integrate Becker's CPA Exam Review Course, giving you supplemental material to help you ace your classes while also preparing you for success on the CPA exam
A Custom-Designed Program
The Suffolk online MSA has been tailored specifically to make the most of web-based learning. The curriculum, assignments, lectures, and even classroom interactions have been deliberately fashioned to ensure a dynamic, rewarding, and interactive student experience.