Accelerated MSF for Attorneys
If you’re looking to expand your financial knowledge and network with industry leaders, the Accelerated MSF for Attorneys is designed specifically for you. If you have your JD from an ABA-approved law school, you can earn your MSF in as few as nine months.
This expedited program is offered at Suffolk’s Boston campus. If you’re in your final year of law school (third year day students/fourth year evening students), you can apply for provisional acceptance into this program (conditional upon satisfactory completion of JD or equivalent).
The GMAT is waived once you provide documentation of the LSAT.
Applying to Suffolk's Accelerated MSF for Attorneys
- Fall Semester: July 15 (International Applicants), August 15 (Domestic Applicants), then rolling
- Spring Semester: December 1 (International Applicants), January 4 (Domestic Applicants), then rolling
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed application
- $50 Application Fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Unofficial transcripts of all post-secondary work. Admitted students enrolling in the program will need to have official transcripts, including proof of degree conferral, on file prior to their first class
- Goal Statement (essay)
- Letter of Recommendation (learn more)
- Official GMAT or GRE Scores (Note: some students may qualify for a waiver)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic Scores (international students only)
Note: Students must have passed a university-level statistics course in the past five years or have equivalent industry experience.
Accelerated MSF for Attorneys (2022-2023)View current tuition and fees for this program
Financial Aid for Graduate Study
Suffolk University is pleased to offer both merit- and need-based financial aid to graduate students—these awards can be up to $20,000 per academic year. Merit-based aid is awarded based on the applicant's academic credentials presented on the admission application. No separate application is required for merit consideration.