Accelerated MSF for Attorneys
If you’re looking to expand your financial knowledge and network with industry leaders, the Accelerated MSF for Attorneys is designed specifically for you. If you have your JD from an ABA-approved law school, you can earn your MSF in as few as nine months.
This expedited program is offered at Suffolk’s Boston campus. If you’re in your final year of law school (third year day students/fourth year evening students), you can apply for provisional acceptance into this program (conditional upon satisfactory completion of JD or equivalent).
The GMAT is waived once you provide documentation of the LSAT.
Paying for Graduate School
Full-time, per year
Cost Per Credit (2019-2020)
For part-time students
Fall Semester: March 15 (priority), then rolling
Spring Semester: October 15 (priority), then rolling
Summer Semester: April 1 (priority), then rolling
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed online application
- $50 application fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Official transcripts for all post-secondary education
- Goal statement (essay)
- Letter of recommendation (Learn more)
- Official GMAT or GRE scores (Note: Testing requirements vary by program, and some students may qualify for a waiver. Learn more.)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic scores (international students only)
Note: Students must have passed a university-level statistics course in the past five years or have equivalent industry experience.
Courses & Requirements
Learn more about the classes, requirements, and different options available to complete the program.